Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Unit 5 post

Hello everyone!
I am so happy the weather is finally starting to get warm around here! I really feel more motivated and happy now that the weather is not so cold and gloomy. I really need to start cracking down and getting started on my two final projects due this term now that I have some time off work. I really didn't want time off work right now but I might as well make the best of it. I also need to get to spring cleaning my house. After being stuck in the house because it was cold outside with a three year old, a 10 month old, a 20 year old, and a 16 year old, my house is due for a good scrubbing. This is my very first house and I had no idea how much work it is to keep up with. I thought my trailer was difficult but a house is way more work then I expected. It is well worth it though. I feel like I have accomplished a lot in my personal life in the past few months and now it is time for me to really get to work and get some education accomplished. I did not do so well the last two terms but I am confident that I will do better this time. At least I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment