Monday, March 15, 2010

Unit 3

Hello everyone! Today has been a rough day. Monday and a time change, especially one that makes you lose an hour of your day, should not be done on the same day! YIKES! But I survived. The time change threw me off and I missed class tonight but I hurried and caught up on all my work. I really like being an online student. It is very helpful to me because I live way out in the middle of nowhere with my two small children. I work from home also so going to school from home gives me the flexibility I need to work,take care of my children, and continue my education without the hassle of driving back and forth and finding a baby sitter. I liked it even more after my first seminar. I like the seminar because it is nice to have that communication with your classmates and teachers and gives you a feeling of actually being in class. Since I go to school and work from home, any people contact is important to me, lol. I am a bit nervous about clinicals however because we will not have the hands on training before being put out to clinicals but I am sure it will all work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment