Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unit 4

Hello all,
Another unit that has gone by way to fast. I am still trying to get used to writing things in APA format correctly. When I look at things in APA format I can tell if it is right or not but, for some reason, when I try to do it I get everything mixed up. I think using correct citation is very important. If I was a writer who spent long hours and worked very hard researching,writing,editing,re-writing, and more on something, I would be very upset if someone came along and got all the credit by simply copying. I am sure we have all done it at one time or another and I am sure it was not on purpose. For example, in grade school if you had to write a paper, who here used citations? Yeah, didn't think so, lol. I had never even thought about it before I started Kaplan. I am very glad I learned about using correct citations. This way I can be sure to not appear that I am stealing someone's work and it makes a paper look very professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment